Follow this link to download a PDF of the presentation.
The RISE Network team shared their experiences building and refining student success systems in partnership with over a dozen high schools across eight public school districts, leading to double-digit gains in Grade 9 on-track rates, four-year graduation rates, and postsecondary access. RISE presenters described what success systems can look like in practice by focusing on their work to promote on-track achievement, increase postsecondary access, and decrease opportunity gaps. The session provided attendees with turnkey frameworks, ideas, and toolkits.
- How To Build Community And Why It Matters So Much, By Tracy Brower, PhD, Forbes.com
- How does a college degree improve graduates’ employment and earnings potential?, APLU
- On-Track Data Teams Strategy Guide, RISE Network
- RISE Network Resources
- On-Track Coaches, RISE Network
- On-Track Conferences, RISE Network
- Brien McMahon High School Rises to the Challenge, By Sandra Fryer, RISE Network
- College Application and FAFSA Campaigns, RISE Network